ok if u are like me and used to use yahoo chatrooms before they went shit, after the closure of the user rooms - and then bot and pakistani invasion - lets not forget the fillipino 'DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?!' girls...
well - no user rooms still, but VIRTUALLY NO BOTS
the rest u just have to iggy but thats livable..
the way it works is u have to enter a captcha , ya know the stange wiggly letters that computers cant read...
well they CAN but not easily...
it'll take a while for the spambot ppl to upgrade em for it... maybe a week say.
interesting article on captcha technology here - its like a reverse Turing test...
worth a read i think
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9907E5DF163AF933A25751C1A9649C8B63&sec=technology&spon=&pagewanted=1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting blog.
I have never been into yahoo chatrooms, though I used to sometimes play with the idiots in the soulseek chatrooms (it's p2p (filesharing) software for anyone who doesn't know).
I look forward to when the bots get cleverer than the people. Shouldn't be too long now. People are so often rubbish boring cunts. I bet the average computer will become much better company quite soon. :D
Posted by حيث أنا أكذب رأسي بيتيّة on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 9:42 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Post a Comment